Me and my shadow...
I remembered my first stage act with a friend of mine... It was one of those Christmas concerts we had to do back in Bahrain... the famous "Me and my shadow" song had to be played and we two had to act and sing as well... I must say, I remembered I was wearing a cute tuxedo designed for the play, and my friend was wearing a full black "stocking" kind of suit (which was to mimic a shadow)... and he would walk everywhere right behind me, act everything that I was acting (just like a shadow)...
I could not salvage the old VHS video of my acting back then, thanks to the fungal contamination in the video, but oh well, youtube always find a way to restore my pride when I was small... love the song... and good ol frank sinatra and sammy davis jr. acting were simply flawless... =D
I could not salvage the old VHS video of my acting back then, thanks to the fungal contamination in the video, but oh well, youtube always find a way to restore my pride when I was small... love the song... and good ol frank sinatra and sammy davis jr. acting were simply flawless... =D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home