i was intimidated, therefore i had to remove the words...
"You won't know how I feel for the past few days." <-- so because of how you felt a few days ago, you had to say that to me right? it's all about thinking about what you say, before you actually say it...
4 Comments:
Yeah, keep posting and remembering the bad things, things ended in a good way yesterday.
You won't know how I feel for the past few days.
By
|izA, At
February 15, 2009 at 8:35 AM
i was intimidated, therefore i had to remove the words...
"You won't know how I feel for the past few days." <-- so because of how you felt a few days ago, you had to say that to me right? it's all about thinking about what you say, before you actually say it...
By
Dj Sam, At
February 15, 2009 at 9:48 AM
yeah ask the same question to yourself. I bet you don't realize it too.
By
|izA, At
February 15, 2009 at 1:26 PM
hehehe... i wasn't the one adding any insult to injury... =P
By
Dj Sam, At
February 15, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home