::Phone in ICU mode:: (chapter 2)
Reasons why "megan" should replace "sylvia":
- Slimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerrrrr
- Three times prettier
- Tripled battery lifespan
- Four times faster processing
- More beautiful screen colourization
- Flushed-sockets for ALL earphones
- 3G~!!!
- GPS~!!!
- MMS~!!!
- 3mp camera with auto focus~!!!
- Video Recording~!!!
- Bluetooth Stereo Support
- Internet Tethering capabilities...
- Voice Control
- Upgraded Internet Browser
- A digital compass...
- improved map functions...
- Slimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerrrrr
- Three times prettier
- Tripled battery lifespan
- Four times faster processing
- More beautiful screen colourization
- Flushed-sockets for ALL earphones
- 3G~!!!
- GPS~!!!
- MMS~!!!
- 3mp camera with auto focus~!!!
- Video Recording~!!!
- Bluetooth Stereo Support
- Internet Tethering capabilities...
- Voice Control
- Upgraded Internet Browser
- A digital compass...
- improved map functions...


2 Comments:
Oh well, I'm Megan then for many reasons...
- Slimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmerrrrr
=> Oh yes, I am.
- Three times prettier
=> Definitely
- Tripled battery lifespan
=> I can last for nights!
- Four times faster processing
=> I'm a rocket speed
- More beautiful screen colourization
=> I glow with beauty
- Flushed-sockets for ALL earphones
=> what is this?
- 3G~!!!
=> I'm connect to you wirelessly.
- GPS~!!!
=> Oh yes, I can position very well.
- MMS~!!!
=> Nothing to say.
- 3mp camera with auto focus~!!!
=> I focus where you want it to be
- Video Recording~!!!
=> It's in my memory.
- Bluetooth Stereo Support
=> I can read your mind and you can read mine too...
- Internet Tethering capabilities...
=> What the hell is this?
- Voice Control
=> I act upon your command.
- Upgraded Internet Browser
=> Yes, I'm upgraded.
- A digital compass...
=> Oh well, I can find my way through you.
- improved map functions
=> I find every ways to get hold of you
By
|izA, At
August 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM
yawwwwwwwnnnn.... =P
By
Dj Sam, At
August 4, 2009 at 12:02 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home