Born to Entertain... and Loving It

Friday, July 10, 2009

::iPhone in ICU Mode:: (chapter 1)

Oh no... Due to the three days of constant bricking of the phone after the launch of OS 3.0, Sylvia (my phone name) has been acting rather weird...

Firstly, she's been running low on her battery lifespan... Usually she can last for 2 days the most with a single full charge, now even with a full battery, she starts dying after 3 hours (even without touching the mp3 player)... I constantly have to plug in the USB charger to charge her, just like an Intensive Care Unit in the hospital... Haizzzzzz...

Secondly, I seriously do not know what's wrong with the SMS feature... Someone can send me a text message in the morning, like 9am, and it only comes by 3pm... *sheesh*... Sometimes it doesn't even come at all until that person resends the SMS again... Then I recieve the same message twice... Crap rightttttt...

Thirdly, the worst case of them all is when people constatly can't get through me on my phone... They try calling and calling me and the network replies: "the M1 customer you are calling is currently unavailable, please try again later".... Like hellllllooooo... My phone is constantly turned on, I don't even get a missed call... Argh~!!!!

I think she's angry and upset with me, for the fact that she knows she gonna get replaced by "Megan" soon...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home